* HP tops Dell‘s bid for 3Par again, this time offering $1.8 billion.
* All Nippon Airways is now Japan’s top carrier, knocking JAL to #1.[more]
* American Airlines slapped with largest fine in US history for safety violations.
* American Eagle is planning to close up to 100 stores.
* AT&T and Crown Media face off over Hallmark Channel carriage.
* Best Buy taps Ford vans for Geek Squad.
* Chevrolet to try richer prices for next month’s Cruze launch.
* Cisco ups online video stake with ExtendMedia acquisition.
* Diageo is seeing a sales lift in emerging markets.
* Google‘s street-view car searched by French authorities ahead of privacy ruling.
* Intel is reportedly eyeing Infineon‘s wireless unit.
* Johnson & Johnson is recalling hip implants.
* Netflix streaming is now available on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Outdoor Channel expands to Asia and Europe.
* Rolls-Royce files patent infringment suit vs. United Technologies.