* Donald Trump has launched Trump Tea, with four blends named after his favorite places, including New York’s Union Square.
* Tiffany & Co. sales increased almost 10% in the second quarter, with half of sales now outside the US.
* LVMH is reportedly eyeing sister-owned fashion label Rodarte as an acquisition, and is now a part-owner of China’s Emperor Watch and Jewellery brand, where it sees a big opportunity among Chinese wealthy.
* Chloe‘s next CEO will be Geoffroy de la Bourdonnaye, a French luxury vet with tenures at LVMH and Disney. He replaces Ralph Toledano, who unexpectedly exited this week.[more]
* Mercedes S600 “iBusiness” Sedan integrates latest Apple components.
* Ports Design Ltd., the clothing designer and retailer that runs Giorgio Armani and Versace outlets in China, plunges in Hong Kong trading on store closures.
* Zara‘s long-awaited e-commerce site opens for business next week.
* Red Luxury ranks China’s top 10 homegrown luxury brands.
* CBS MoneyWatch takes a look at 2011 luxury cars.