Apple, as ever, is all the talk in China:
• Labor woes continue with The Economist weighing in on the “but these jobs are better than farming rice” argument.
• Is this a 7th generation iPod nano? With a camera?
• iPhone woes continue as Apple admits China Mobile SIM cards and iPhone 4S are not speaking the same language.
• Siri gets Rosetta Stone: Chinese.
But it’s not all Apple in China:[more]
• Can Citigroup grow a credit card business in China?
• Yum! Brands to open at least 150 new Pizza Hut stores in China this year.
• Meanwhile, everyone trying to take a bite out of Yum! Brands in China.
• Valentine’s Day is now big business across China.
• InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) to launch 12 upscale hotels under a new brand in China in 2012.
• Chinese consumers insulted by rude brand name of wine from Chile.
• The Economist launches new China section.
• China bans airlines from paying EU’s “carbon tax.”
• The NBA is missing its shots in China.
• Grey Goose hits the red carpet at I Do (我愿意) premier.
• The hot new label in China? “Made in the USA.“
• “Worshipping cats” hidden in 100 yuan banknotes?
• Beijing offices are now more expensive to rent than New York offices.
• How Chinese students cover US university tuition.
• CCTV, China’s news service, begins broadcasting English-language service from Washington, D.C.
• Bar Rafaeli and Boris Becker team up to launch new Shanghai Tang charity polo shirt:
& Cadbury brings all the Buddhist monks to the yard: