Posted by Abe Sauer on December 17, 2010 12:00 PM
• Hot on the heels of its turkey inferno Thanksgiving safety video, State Farm warms up Christmas with a slightly more mellow holiday blaze (above).
• Photos emerge of Ford's 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet. Vrooom!
• The barefoot running movement may be a threat to Nike. Or not.
• R.I.P. Karen Sortito. A branding pioneer who spearheaded one of the most successful product placements ever: BMW Z3 in James Bond Goldeneye.
• Facebook intern Paul Butler maps the world, as seen by Facebook.
• Retail disguised as fun uses text messaging to sell artists' wares.
• Nineteen girls, one Smart Car.
• Urban Outfitters continues to be bad at fonts.
• The most overused profile terms (to avoid) on LinkedIn: "Dynamic." "Team player."
• Chevrolet Sonic will rebrand as the Aveo in 2012.
• Texas Rangers asks fans if they feel the team's brand is "being real".
• Sigh. Here's your Four Loko holiday gift guide. • And finally, an honest fitness ad (via Copyranter):
More about: Brand Bites, BMW, Chevrolet, Facebook, Ford, Four Loko, James Bond, Nike, Smart, Smart Car, State Farm, Texas Rangers, Urban Outfitters, Product Placement
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:firstname.lastname@example.org