Posted by Abe Sauer on February 18, 2011 12:00 PM
• Call yourself brand loyal? The gentlemen above call your brand loyalty pedestrian. (via)
• Diesel was smokin' at New York Fashion Week (and we don't mean the apparel brand).
• Just what the Big Apple needs — the world's biggest Apple store. Inside Grand Central.
• And fuhgeddabout texting and driving in Noo Yawk, where LML is OD on Twitter.
• Morgan Spurlock auctions naming rights to his TED address for $7,100. We cannot wait for his film. • Egypt is all over social media again, except this time to save its tourism industry.
• Mammoth Supply Company tells you that yogurt is "Real Man Food, Man" —
• Meanwhile, "The Germans have a word for it."
• Papa John's Pizza makes news for delivery guy who saves a man trapped under a tree branch.• LinkedIn mocks the corporate HR videos of the 1980s.
• Organic poop is .... yummy?
• Adweek recaps Super Bowl XLV ads in one zippy spot:
• Trucks produced by Daimler AG's India factory get new name (BharatBenz) and new logo.• Are you a big-boned guy and a Steelers fan? Casual Male XL is your new favorite brand of clothing.
• RIP. Founder of Polaris and Arctic Cat passes away.
• MG Motors releases new model, logo.
• New Mentos ad (above) suspiciously like fan-made Mentos ad (below).
More about: Brand Bites, Apple, Arctic Cat, BharatBenz, Casual Male XL, Daimler, Diesel, Grand Central, Gucci, LinkedIn, Louis Vuitton, Fashion Week, Mammoth Supply Company, Mentos, MG Motors, Morgan Spurlock, New York, New York Fashion Week, Papa John's, Polaris, Twitter, Volkswagen
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:email@example.com