Posted by Brandchannel Staff on May 11, 2012 09:28 AM
PepsiCo announced internally a number of executive changes in its global groups organization, established earlier this year, according to an internal memo obtained by Ad Age. The groups report to John Compton, president-PepsiCo. The changes:
- Salman Amin has been named global chief marketing officer of PepsiCo, from EVP and CMO of PepsiCo.
- Brad Jakeman, president-global enjoyment and chief creative officer, will take on the role of president-global beverages group, a role held by Massimo d'Amore until his departure in February.
- Lorraine Hansen was named president-global snacks group.
- Enderson Guimares will be president-global nutrition group.
- Sarah Robb O'Hagan will serve as president-global sports nutrition group while remaining president of Gatorade North America.
- Brian Newman was named SVP-strategy and finance.
Global group leaders for human resources and communications will be announced in the coming weeks, Ad Age hears, while a "100-day rollout plan" to align employees around its vision and approach to operating as a global company. "We are still at the beginning of this journey," Compton stated in the memo.